Business focused, straight forward legal advice and solutions.
Stay one step ahead of your competitors and clients in the changing space of the Irish and EU markets.
Clear advice, transparent cost and support for your start up and growing business.
It’s never too late to get your business ready for GDPR…
“C.B. Robinson Solicitors are a business law firm that provides a full range of Corporate and Commercial legal services to small and medium sized enterprises here in Dublin and around the world.”
Our firm will offer you, our customer, the highest standards of legal advice, with an emphasis on a pro-active and hands on approach, working with you to provide fast, practical and cost effective solutions to your problems. We promise that we have a totally transparent cost structure with no hidden costs or extras. As part of that commitment, we have developed a customer charter which sets out our promises to you.
1. If we don’t put in writing to you the cost of doing the work, then we won’t charge you for that work.
2. We aim to return your call the same day and we promise to return it within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
3. All clients will receive monthly invoices and quarterly statements, unless otherwise agreed.
4. We have a range of payment options to suit each client, pay by monthly instalments, get an extra discount for payment in advance.
5. To ensure that all our advice is in plain English.
Ensure your business is legally complaint under the new GDPR laws. We can help:
– Carry out a Data Audit on your business
– Prepare or review your Data Protection Policies
– Provide training to ensure you are GDPR ready
– Combine Sales & Marketing with GDPR
Call us today, a member of our team is waiting to help you with any legal problem. +353 1 963 7000
Now that the 25th of May ’18 has come and gone, don’t be fooled into thinking there is no need to comply with an employer’s responsibilities under GDPR, in relation to the personal data of their employees or that GDPR doesn’t apply to you. If you are an...read more
What employers must do to comply with new Data protection laws (GDPR) from 25th May ’18. With under a 100 days to go before the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force, many employers are still wondering what their requirements are under...read more
This new regulation, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on 25th May 2018, acts to strengthen the core values of the 1995 Data Protection Directive with additional principles and rights. The two overarching principles of...read more